Friday, January 22, 2010

Prevue Rabbit Cage Hi, Okay I Want This Cage (I Have The Link) But I Want Levels For My Rabbit!?

Hi, okay I want this cage (I have the link) but I want levels for my rabbit!? - prevue rabbit cage

OK, I'm about to adopt a rabbit, and I tried to find the perfect box too - big, spacious, comfortable for my rabbit, well done, and of course ... not to mention ridiculously expensive! Now I would like this cage Prevue Hendryx

http://www.rabbitstop.com/Merchant2/merc ...



But I wanted the cage for more than one level. Do you think that there is a possibility I could make it to another level?

Thans in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you could build another level if he wanted. I want to build only through the center of the cage for the rabbit is always able to extend a stand up place, and then. In addition, PetSmart and Petco have put the shelves in the corner that might have something in the cage for the rabbit that jumps A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really enough to buy into this caged rabbits independently from other layers into a cab instead

    ReplyDelete