Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pregnancy Dry Throat Dry,painful, Inflammed Throat During Pregnancy?

Dry,painful, inflammed throat during pregnancy? - pregnancy dry throat

My throat is driving me nuts, I have to use 3 pillows to lie down, except my throat is very painful and swollen and red, have a drink to calm her, but it does not take long

Sometimes I'm gagging for no reason, for my throat, as if I was like a tingling or something there, that strange and I'm worried about her

I wonder what is it? and if I relieve butter menthol to use? drinking is so nice, and I do not know what I can

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. How many weeks are you?
    I have the same, and I am 10 weeks.
    I think I was dehydrated, because after a few days to drink 3 liters of water per day, the sounds down, but sometimes it hurts when I swallow.
    Perhaps Heartburn?
    If you're a doctor says it's OK to take, I recommend you to drink BEECHAMS thing. Have a sore throat and headache for about 6 hours.
    But do not take it without consulting a doctor.

    Also try to make things cool. Yogurt, transparent sucking, eating popsicles, ice, etc.
    This should help. Especially ice cream!
    Lisa.Rr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to know something weird? I am 15 weeks pregnant and have the same problem. But the worst thing to me. I have very bad headache, sore throat, my body feels so weak and felt like it was on fire. I feel like sh * t. I can not deal with it. I've heard that you cough lozenges drawbacks if you are pregnant, but just to be sure, ask your doctor. I took Tylenol for the pain of all my (you can take it during pregnancy), but not the case. I ate tons of ice, numbed only the throat, but only about 20 minutes. It sucks.

    I hope that somewhat helped.
    Take care hun and hope u get well soon.

    ReplyDelete