Monday, February 15, 2010

Three Year Old Birthday Wording Should I Write A Mail To A Person Having Her Girl's1-year Old B'day Party Which My Son Won't Be Able To Attend

Should I write a mail to a person having her girl's1-year old b'day party which my son won't be able to attend - three year old birthday wording

No birthday party for a girl for a year at one location, the person I met who know.i person three or four times .. I would have liked to attend the party, but to participate for some reason can not. What should I it in simple words, when all decided to write something .. Help

2 comments:

  1. Still do not understand these complex games for children who have not forgotten.

    If you receive an invitation, both what an indication as to give adequate response. For example, one might say, "RSVP" by a phone number. In this case, just call and say, can not host.

    Birthday card will contain a note expressing his regret could be a nice gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my friend! Letter, she could say day.just wait on your invitation and see how big the celebration and tell him why you can not attend the festival.

    ReplyDelete